The Kraken Poker Bot
Uses our Achilles strategy to play 6-max cash tables. Uses GTO (Game Theory Optimal) strategy
Sit & gos
Plays 6-max and 9-max sit & gos at a very high level.
Uses our Abaddon strategy to tackle multi-table tournaments.
- Automatically detects the table type and applies the correct strategy
By using a GTO (Game Theory Optimal) game, along with using multiple statistics (preflop, flop, turn, and river) from PokerTracker 4, this combo poker bot adapts to each opponent, whether in cash games or tournaments.
In tournaments, the Kraken uses a small ball approach to play multiple implied odds hands to try and double up. The Kraken has very good pot control tactics so that it does not bleed chips. It uses proper MZone push/fold strategy when it reaches about 25 big blinds and lower, for good percentages on doubling up. This bot has a history of final tables, and finishing in big money situations.
In 6 max Cash games, it plays a tight aggressive approach, attacking tight newbie players.
The Kraken plays great without Poker Tracker 4, but when combined with it, this poker bot has a distinct advantage on exploiting different types of players.
– Steals when against tight vpip/3bet blinds
– Uses fold to 3bet stat to squeeze in the blinds against late loose raisers
– 3bets light against frequent steals
– Cbets when profitable using stats like fold to flop cbet and fold to turn cbet
– Calls down river bets when opponents went to showdown/won at showdown is poor.
– And lots more!