Poker Bot Guide
The purpose of this poker guide is to help you understand how to use our poker bots in real money Texas Hold’em games. We help with choosing the best poker tables, using proper bankroll management, and using a hopper. Hydra is an advanced Hold’em Poker bot. Our poker bots play the game for you. A lot of people come to our site, who are new to poker bots. Some people who are new to poker and its rules. This guide will help you get started and start crushing the online poker world!
Proper Game Selection
Choosing a Poker Bot
Differences Between our bots
Which Games to Play
One of the most important ways to success is choosing the correct game type! Each bot will be specific, but here is a basic breakdown of what to look for.
When using a tournament poker bot like Abaddon, game selection is important. Select games with regular to deep starting stacks (50+big blinds) and non turbo. Make sure to select non re buy games as well.
Select games with regular to deep starting stacks when using sng poker bots like Poseidon.
- Can make consistent money
- You can join and leave whenever you want
- Lots of fish at the micro and low stakes
- You can buy-in for a small amount and win BIG with guaranteed prizes
- It’s quite easy to have a go at more than one MTT’s at the same time
- MTT’s can take a very long time to finish
- If you get short-stacked early on, MTTs can become tough
- With big fields of players, you might go a long time without cashing
Our MTT Poker Bots
Sit and go
- Moving-up the Limits is Simple
- Easier to multi-table to help your ROI (Return on Investement)
- You Continually Face Many of the Same (Weak) Opponents
- Less variance
What is a Hopper?
A hopper is a loader or table opener. It is used to automate all poker bot functions. Set options to choose what kind of game types you want to play. Select how many games you want to play total. Sit back and know that the hopper is doing everything for you.
- Selecting “soft” games (games with fish/less skilled players) instead of more difficult games
- Scheduling game play to play at certain hours of the day for up to a month worth of programming
- Logs you in and out of your online poker room software automatically
- Sends game results to your email
- When your stack size grows to a defined threshold, the hopper will sit you out of the game or close the table for you.
- and much more..
Visit the product page here: https://www.pokerbot.com/tournament-and-cash-table-hopper/
Following this guide is crucial to profit success
|Game Type||Minimum Bankroll||Medium Bankroll||Proper Bankroll|
|6 Max Cash Game||50 buy-ins||75 buy-ins||100 buy-ins|
|Full Ring Cash Game||50 buy-ins||75 buy-ins||100 buy-ins|
|9-10 Player Sitngo||50 buy-ins||75 buy-ins||100 buy-ins|
|45 Player Sitngo||50 buy-ins||100 buy-ins||150 buy-ins|
|180 Player Sitngo||100 buy-ins||200 buy-ins||500 buy-ins|
|Multi-Table Tournaments||100 buy-ins||150 buy-ins||200 buy-ins|